Thursday, November 1, 2012
Social Circle Mastery Broad Strokes
We liken cold approaching to hunting; you have to actively chase down new girls all the time and you are constantly starting from 0 each night. Social circle Mastery is more like farming; you plant a seed, nurture it over time, and harvest it when it is ready. You get to lock in your gains and you build your brand over time.
On an immediate level, we use Social Circle Mastery in two different but related ways:
1. As a source of beautiful women. Of course, this only happened when we learned how to find, join, and lead social circles that have these beautiful women in them. This is what led us to create the MRB5 model, which I will get into below.
2. As “glue”. With any woman, there’s always a chance that her logistics (other commitments, friends, etc.) will prevent you from getting to know her on the same night you meet her. We’ve all succeeded against heroic odds and those make for some of the best stories, but the mundane reality is those are more rare than we would like and take a lot of work and time for very little reward. For example, the runway model you just met after a fashion show probably isn’t going to be able to go anywhere with you that night, no matter how good you are. By building and managing social circles in the right way, you can absorb her into your life and grow her interest in you over time without you actually doing anything. In the Social Circle Mastery seminar we call this “slow burn game.”
Types of People: The Key Players in Social Circle Mastery
Think of your social circle as concentric rings of relationships with different people; the more interaction, time, shared experience, and get emotions you share with a person the closer they are to your core.
The different rings of the concentric circle making up your social circle are:
1) You and your best friend
2) Your Core or your top 3-4 friends
3) Your Family or the top 15-30 people you hang out with
4) Your Community or the 30-1000+ people that you interact with.
Understanding these rings is useful so you can understand how much influence you have in different groups. The farther up the ladder they are the more likely they are to invite you places, help you get in places, introduce you to girls and other cool guys, etc…
The basis of social circle game is building a lifestyle where you can farm relationships from the people that naturally come into your life or the one offs. You accomplish this by carefully selecting and screening the people in your family to maximize who comes into your life through your community.
The very first step in social circle mastery is to create this Family. Start by identifying the types of people you have in your family. People typically fall into four categories:
4 People To Look For When Creating Social Circle Mastery
Social Dead Ends: take away value rather than creating it. Try to cut social dead ends out of your group. Like attracts like. If you fill your social circle with bad people, you will repel good people and keep attracting more bad people. When we say bad, we are not necessarily speaking of bad people who do illegal things or proactively try to hurt you. Those types of people should obviously be purged from your social circle. What we are talking about are the types of people who’s personalities repel people. They are hot girl repellant and offend or annoy guys you want to be friends with. Having one of these people with you all the time is like trying to drive a car across the country with a 10,000 lbs boat anchor attached to your bumper. The Social Circle Mastery DVD covers how to figure out of you have any of these guys in your crew and how to handle them if you do.
Social Connector: is the type of person who knows everyone, is always on the phone, and is always on facebook. Every 40-50 man social circle is glued together by one or two people; these people are the social connectors. By adding a social connector you gain access to their network and can thus leverage one relationship into 40 or 50. These people are CRUCIAL for Social Circle Mastery success. If you can add a few of these guys to your inner circle your social circle can triple over night. Without these guys or girls you can be the coolest most interesting guy in the world and it won’t matter. You will basically be cold approaching or have a tiny social circle that never replenishes its self. The Social Circle Mastery DVD set covers how to find these social connectors and how to bring value to them so they want to be your friend.
Value Connector: is the type of person who has access to scarce resources such as hot girls, or exclusive venues. Girlfriends are often better social and value connectors than most guys. Guys are typically friends with guys and only have girl friends they are trying to date, where as girls are friends with girls.
Ultimate Connectors: are people who are both social connectors and value connectors.
When you start to make changes with your social circle by introducing social connectors, you will hit a tipping point with the number and quality of people you hang out with on a regular basis. Tipping Point: The straw that breaks the camel’s back. A small change that makes a big difference. Watch for that change, that way you will know you are on the right track and Social Circle Mastery is within your grasp. Once you have hit the tipping point, start focusing more on your interactions within the social groups as opposed to building your social network.
Want more FREE Social Circle Mastery tips from Dating Coach Braddock? Subscribe now: